Saturday 4 August 2007

Fordærv


About 3 years ago myself and Patrick Ringsborg round up a number of danish cartoonists in a joint effort to celebrate zombism. the result was a Fanzine by the name Fordærv -flesheaters fanzine. unfortunately distribution proved to be a real problem for us, and I still have about 1500copies of the 2000 print run stashed in my sisters basement in Copenhagen. If you would like to get your hands on one of these excellent zines. I charge 24 danish kroner (£2.5 a copy) paypal-style, and a english translation can be supplied. Artists includes myself, Patrick, Cav Bøgelund, Asbjørn Skou, Emil Wissing, Anders B? The publication was nominated as best debut of 2003 at Komiks.dk (a bit silly since it was a fanzine, but a nice gesture). a very fair review can be found here (in danish)

No comments: